Funeral or cemetery arrangements may seem uneasy to face while still enjoying a vibrant life. But actually, pre-planning any end-of-life arrangements is a blessing to those you leave behind. By pre-planning, you are gifting peace of mind and fewer financial burdens on your family at the time of your passing. After a passing, pre-arrangements are handled with dignity and care in respect of the person's wishes.
Pre-planning with the Presbyterian Cemetery not only benefits you, but benefits your family by:
- Freeing your family from the burdens of difficult decisions during a time of grief.
- Allowing your family to celebrate your life, rather than focusing on end-of-life arrangements.
- Securing arrangements in the way you want them, rather than having others decide for you after your passing.
- Financially planning for arrangements so that you can again lift a burden off your family. Plots and services are affordable and can be paid for in advance during the pre-planning process.
Leave one last gift to your loved ones by pre-planning with the Presbyterian Cemetery, allowing them to celebrate your life during the difficult time of a cherished loss.
- Burial plot sites
- Funeral services (in coordination with or independent of a funeral home)
- Flower services
- Genealogy and historical record services (for a small fee)